Analysis of clinical trials by treatment actually received: Is it really an option?
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 1595–1605, October 1991
How to Cite
Lee, Y. J., Ellenberg, J. H., Hirtz, D. G. and Nelson, K. B. (1991), Analysis of clinical trials by treatment actually received: Is it really an option?. Statist. Med., 10: 1595–1605. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780101011
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: DEC 1990
- Manuscript Received: JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!