A note on last case influence using the partial likelihood approach under heavy censoring
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1615–1618, 1992
How to Cite
Oman, P. (1992), A note on last case influence using the partial likelihood approach under heavy censoring. Statist. Med., 11: 1615–1618. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780111209
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!