Presented at the Society for Clinical Trials/International Society for Clinical Biostatistics Joint Meeting, Brussels, Belgium, July 1991.
The relative importance of prognostic factors in studies of survival†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 24, pages 2377–2382, 30 December 1993
How to Cite
Schemper, M. (1993), The relative importance of prognostic factors in studies of survival. Statist. Med., 12: 2377–2382. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780122413
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!