Non-hierarchical logistic models and case-only designs for assessing susceptibility in population-based case-control studies
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 153–162, 30 January 1994
How to Cite
Piegorsch, W. W., Weinberg, C. R. and Taylor, J. A. (1994), Non-hierarchical logistic models and case-only designs for assessing susceptibility in population-based case-control studies. Statist. Med., 13: 153–162. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780130206
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!