Calculation of unconditional and conditional reference intervals for foetal size and growth from longitudinal measurements
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 1417–1436, 15 July 1995
How to Cite
Royston, P. (1995), Calculation of unconditional and conditional reference intervals for foetal size and growth from longitudinal measurements. Statist. Med., 14: 1417–1436. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780141303
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!