Exact logistic regression: Theory and examples
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 19, pages 2143–2160, 15 October 1995
How to Cite
Mehta, C. R. and Patel, N. R. (1995), Exact logistic regression: Theory and examples. Statist. Med., 14: 2143–2160. doi: 10.1002/sim.4780141908
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!