Armitage lecture 2010: Understanding treatment effects: the value of integrating longitudinal data and survival analysis
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 18, pages 1903–1917, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Aalen, O. O. (2012), Armitage lecture 2010: Understanding treatment effects: the value of integrating longitudinal data and survival analysis. Statist. Med., 31: 1903–1917. doi: 10.1002/sim.5324
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!