Special Issue Paper
Combining estimates from two surveys: An example from monitoring 2009 influenza A (H1N1) pandemic vaccination
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 CDC/ATSDR Biennial Symposium on Statistical Methods: Statistical Applications Using Massive and Emerging Data in Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 27, pages 3285–3294, 30 November 2012
How to Cite
Furlow-Parmley, C., Singleton, J. A., Bardenheier, B. and Bryan, L. (2012), Combining estimates from two surveys: An example from monitoring 2009 influenza A (H1N1) pandemic vaccination. Statist. Med., 31: 3285–3294. doi: 10.1002/sim.5333
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!