Special Issue Paper
Modeling between-subject and within-subject variances in ecological momentary assessment data using mixed-effects location scale models
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 CDC/ATSDR Biennial Symposium on Statistical Methods: Statistical Applications Using Massive and Emerging Data in Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 27, pages 3328–3336, 30 November 2012
How to Cite
Hedeker, D., Mermelstein, R. J. and Demirtas, H. (2012), Modeling between-subject and within-subject variances in ecological momentary assessment data using mixed-effects location scale models. Statist. Med., 31: 3328–3336. doi: 10.1002/sim.5338
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: P01CA098262, R21CA140696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!