Special Issue Paper
Two propensity score-based strategies for a three-decade observational study: investigating psychotropic medications and suicide risk
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 CDC/ATSDR Biennial Symposium on Statistical Methods: Statistical Applications Using Massive and Emerging Data in Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 27, pages 3255–3260, 30 November 2012
How to Cite
Leon, A. C., Demirtas, H., Li, C. and Hedeker, D. (2012), Two propensity score-based strategies for a three-decade observational study: investigating psychotropic medications and suicide risk. Statist. Med., 31: 3255–3260. doi: 10.1002/sim.5339
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!