Special Issue Paper
A simple method for estimating the odds ratio in matched case-control studies with incomplete paired data
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 CDC/ATSDR Biennial Symposium on Statistical Methods: Statistical Applications Using Massive and Emerging Data in Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 27, pages 3299–3312, 30 November 2012
How to Cite
Miller, K. M. and Looney, S. W. (2012), A simple method for estimating the odds ratio in matched case-control studies with incomplete paired data. Statist. Med., 31: 3299–3312. doi: 10.1002/sim.5355
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!