Special Issue Paper
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 CDC/ATSDR Biennial Symposium on Statistical Methods: Statistical Applications Using Massive and Emerging Data in Public Health
Volume 31, Issue 27, pages 3337–3346, 30 November 2012
How to Cite
Demirtas, H., Hedeker, D. and Mermelstein, R. J. (2012), Simulation of massive public health data by power polynomials. Statist. Med., 31: 3337–3346. doi: 10.1002/sim.5362
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!