Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 21, pages 2359–2373, 20 September 2012
How to Cite
Emily, M. (2012), IndOR: a new statistical procedure to test for SNP–SNP epistasis in genome-wide association studies. Statist. Med., 31: 2359–2373. doi: 10.1002/sim.5364
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!