Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 26, pages 3211–3222, 20 November 2012
How to Cite
Chen, B. and Zhou, X.-H. (2012), A latent-variable marginal method for multi-level incomplete binary data. Statist. Med., 31: 3211–3222. doi: 10.1002/sim.5394
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC 30728019
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: U01AG016976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!