Comments on Lauer's ‘How the debate about comparative effectiveness research should impact the future of clinical trials’
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 2010 National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Clinical Trial Workshop
Volume 31, Issue 25, pages 3060–3061, 10 November 2012
How to Cite
Hernán, M. A. (2012), Comments on Lauer's ‘How the debate about comparative effectiveness research should impact the future of clinical trials’. Statist. Med., 31: 3060–3061. doi: 10.1002/sim.5397
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!