Developed from a presentation at a workshop ‘Clinical trials: past, present and future’, Division of Cardiovascular Sciences, NHLBI, Bethesda, MD, USA (Sept 2010).
Special Issue Paper
Improving the reporting of randomised trials: the CONSORT Statement and beyond†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 2010 National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Clinical Trial Workshop
Volume 31, Issue 25, pages 2985–2997, 10 November 2012
How to Cite
Altman, D. G., Moher, D. and Schulz, K. F. (2012), Improving the reporting of randomised trials: the CONSORT Statement and beyond. Statist. Med., 31: 2985–2997. doi: 10.1002/sim.5402
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!