Special Issue Paper
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 2010 National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Clinical Trial Workshop
Volume 31, Issue 25, pages 3011–3023, 10 November 2012
How to Cite
Wang, S.-J., James Hung, H. M. and O'Neill, R. (2012), Paradigms for adaptive statistical information designs: practical experiences and strategies. Statist. Med., 31: 3011–3023. doi: 10.1002/sim.5410
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!