Deceased. Professor of Biostatistics, School of Hygiene and Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
Principles of Research†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Special Issue in Honor of Jerome Cornfield on the Centennial of His Birth
Volume 31, Issue 24, pages 2760–2768, 30 October 2012
How to Cite
Cornfield, J. (2012), Principles of Research. Statist. Med., 31: 2760–2768. doi: 10.1002/sim.5413
Originally published in the American Journal on Mental Deficiency, by J. Cornfield, Volume 64, Number 2, pages 240–252. Reprinted with permission from the American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, 501 3rd Street, NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20001; www.aaidd.org.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!