Performance of bias-correction methods for exposure measurement error using repeated measurements with and without missing data
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 28, pages 3467–3480, 10 December 2012
How to Cite
Batistatou, E. and McNamee, R. (2012), Performance of bias-correction methods for exposure measurement error using repeated measurements with and without missing data. Statist. Med., 31: 3467–3480. doi: 10.1002/sim.5422
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!