Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 28, pages 3708–3718, 10 December 2012
How to Cite
Cheon, K., Albert, P. S. and Zhang, Z. (2012), The impact of random-effect misspecification on percentile estimation for longitudinal growth data. Statist. Med., 31: 3708–3718. doi: 10.1002/sim.5437
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!