Special Issue Paper
Comparison of methods for imputing ordinal data using multivariate normal imputation: a case study of non-linear effects in a large cohort study
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 32nd Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 31, Issue 30, pages 4164–4174, 30 December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K. J., Galati, J. C., Simpson, J. A. and Carlin, J. B. (2012), Comparison of methods for imputing ordinal data using multivariate normal imputation: a case study of non-linear effects in a large cohort study. Statist. Med., 31: 4164–4174. doi: 10.1002/sim.5445
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!