Special Issue Paper
Sensitivity of the discrete-time Kaplan–Meier estimate to nonignorable censoring: Application in a clinical trial
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 2010 National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Clinical Trial Workshop
Volume 31, Issue 25, pages 2998–3010, 10 November 2012
How to Cite
Liu, T. and Heitjan, D. F. (2012), Sensitivity of the discrete-time Kaplan–Meier estimate to nonignorable censoring: Application in a clinical trial. Statist. Med., 31: 2998–3010. doi: 10.1002/sim.5454
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 CA 116723
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!