A general approach for sample size calculation for the three-arm ‘gold standard’ non-inferiority design
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 28, pages 3579–3596, 10 December 2012
How to Cite
Stucke, K. and Kieser, M. (2012), A general approach for sample size calculation for the three-arm ‘gold standard’ non-inferiority design. Statist. Med., 31: 3579–3596. doi: 10.1002/sim.5461
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!