Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Special Issue in Honor of Jerome Cornfield on the Centennial of His Birth
Volume 31, Issue 24, pages 2833–2843, 30 October 2012
How to Cite
Kwong, K. S., Cheung, S. H., Hayter, A. J. and Wen, M.-J. (2012), Extension of three-arm non-inferiority studies to trials with multiple new treatments. Statist. Med., 31: 2833–2843. doi: 10.1002/sim.5467
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- Singapore Management University. Grant Number: C244/MSS10E001
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: CUHK400710
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC100-2118-M-006-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!