Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Assessing the consistency assumption by exploring treatment by covariate interactions in mixed treatment comparison meta-analysis: individual patient-level covariates versus aggregate trial-level covariates†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 29, pages 3840–3857, 20 December 2012
How to Cite
Donegan, S., Williamson, P., D'Alessandro, U. and Smith, C. T. (2012), Assessing the consistency assumption by exploring treatment by covariate interactions in mixed treatment comparison meta-analysis: individual patient-level covariates versus aggregate trial-level covariates. Statist. Med., 31: 3840–3857. doi: 10.1002/sim.5470
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!