A trivariate continual reassessment method for phase I/II trials of toxicity, efficacy, and surrogate efficacy
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 31, Issue 29, pages 3885–3895, 20 December 2012
How to Cite
Zhong, W., Koopmeiners, J. S. and Carlin, B. P. (2012), A trivariate continual reassessment method for phase I/II trials of toxicity, efficacy, and surrogate efficacy. Statist. Med., 31: 3885–3895. doi: 10.1002/sim.5477
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
- NCI. Grant Number: R01-CA095955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!