Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 230–239, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Feng, C., Wang, H., Lu, N. and Tu, X. M. (2013), Log transformation: application and interpretation in biomedical research. Statist. Med., 32: 230–239. doi: 10.1002/sim.5486
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5U19AI056390-05, 3 UL1 RR024160-02S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!