Joint modeling of progression-free survival and overall survival by a Bayesian normal induced copula estimation model
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 240–254, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Fu, H., Wang, Y., Liu, J., Kulkarni, P. M. and Melemed, A. S. (2013), Joint modeling of progression-free survival and overall survival by a Bayesian normal induced copula estimation model. Statist. Med., 32: 240–254. doi: 10.1002/sim.5487
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!