Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 131–141, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Wages, N. A., Conaway, M. R. and O'Quigley, J. (2013), Using the time-to-event continual reassessment method in the presence of partial orders. Statist. Med., 32: 131–141. doi: 10.1002/sim.5491
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01CA142859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!