Special Issue Paper
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 32nd Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 31, Issue 30, pages 4243–4254, 30 December 2012
How to Cite
Teramukai, S., Daimon, T. and Zohar, S. (2012), A Bayesian predictive sample size selection design for single-arm exploratory clinical trials. Statist. Med., 31: 4243–4254. doi: 10.1002/sim.5505
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!