Network meta-analysis models to account for variability in treatment definitions: application to dose effects
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 25–39, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Giovane, C. D., Vacchi, L., Mavridis, D., Filippini, G. and Salanti, G. (2013), Network meta-analysis models to account for variability in treatment definitions: application to dose effects. Statist. Med., 32: 25–39. doi: 10.1002/sim.5512
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- European Research Council. Grant Number: IMMA 260559
- Italian Health Ministry, Strategic Program ‘Pathogenesis, diagnosis and therapy of multiple sclerosis’. Grant Number: RS27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!