Special Issue Paper
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 32nd Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 31, Issue 30, pages 4269–4279, 30 December 2012
How to Cite
Wason, J. M. S. and Jaki, T. (2012), Optimal design of multi-arm multi-stage trials. Statist. Med., 31: 4269–4279. doi: 10.1002/sim.5513
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: U.1052.00.014, MR/J004979/1
- National Institute for Health Research. Grant Number: NIHR-CDF-2010-03-32
|sim5513-sup-0001-documentS1.pdf||PDF document||106K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.