Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 307–318, 30 January 2013
How to Cite
Jaynes, J., Ding, X., Xu, H., Wong, W. K. and Ho, C.-M. (2013), Application of fractional factorial designs to study drug combinations. Statist. Med., 32: 307–318. doi: 10.1002/sim.5526
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- National Institutes of Health Nanomedicine Development Center. Grant Number: PN2EY018228
- National Science Foundation DMS. Grant Number: 1106854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!