Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 685–696, 20 February 2013
How to Cite
D'Angelo, G. M. and Weissfeld, L. A. (2013), Application of copulas to improve covariance estimation for partial least squares. Statist. Med., 32: 685–696. doi: 10.1002/sim.5533
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K25 AG035062, 5T32 CAU82087-03, R01 AG018402, P50 AG005133, K02 AG001039, R01 AG020226, K02 AG027998, R01 MH070729, K01 MH001976, R37 AG025516, P01 AG025204, R01 MH64821, K24 RR18192, P50 AG005681, P01 AG003991
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: TLL-01-3381
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FD02-03 ER63590
- GE Healthcare, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!