Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 685–696, 20 February 2013
How to Cite
D'Angelo, G. M. and Weissfeld, L. A. (2013), Application of copulas to improve covariance estimation for partial least squares. Statist. Med., 32: 685–696. doi: 10.1002/sim.5533
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K25 AG035062, 5T32 CAU82087-03, R01 AG018402, P50 AG005133, K02 AG001039, R01 AG020226, K02 AG027998, R01 MH070729, K01 MH001976, R37 AG025516, P01 AG025204, R01 MH64821, K24 RR18192, P50 AG005681, P01 AG003991
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: TLL-01-3381
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FD02-03 ER63590
- GE Healthcare, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!