Estimation methods for marginal and association parameters for longitudinal binary data with nonignorable missing observations
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 833–848, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Li, H. and Yi, G. Y. (2013), Estimation methods for marginal and association parameters for longitudinal binary data with nonignorable missing observations. Statist. Med., 32: 833–848. doi: 10.1002/sim.5536
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- Trainee Award of The CANNeCTIN Biostatistics and Methodological Innovation Program
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!