A fast collapsed data method for estimating haplotype frequencies from pooled genotype data with applications to the study of rare variants
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1343–1360, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Kuk, A. Y.C., Li, X. and Xu, J. (2013), A fast collapsed data method for estimating haplotype frequencies from pooled genotype data with applications to the study of rare variants. Statist. Med., 32: 1343–1360. doi: 10.1002/sim.5540
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!