This research started as a joint effort by both authors. Unfortunately, the untimely death of Professor Lagakos did not allow him to contribute to the writing of the manuscript.
Statistical considerations when using a composite endpoint for comparing treatment groups
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 719–738, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Gómez, G. and Lagakos, S. W. (2013), Statistical considerations when using a composite endpoint for comparing treatment groups. Statist. Med., 32: 719–738. doi: 10.1002/sim.5547
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: AI24643
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Spain. Grant Number: MTM2008-06747-C02-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!