This research started as a joint effort by both authors. Unfortunately, the untimely death of Professor Lagakos did not allow him to contribute to the writing of the manuscript.
Statistical considerations when using a composite endpoint for comparing treatment groups
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 719–738, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Gómez, G. and Lagakos, S. W. (2013), Statistical considerations when using a composite endpoint for comparing treatment groups. Statist. Med., 32: 719–738. doi: 10.1002/sim.5547
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: AI24643
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Spain. Grant Number: MTM2008-06747-C02-00
|sim_5547_supplementary_material.pdf||PDF document||928K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.