The social contagion hypothesis: comment on ‘Social contagion theory: examining dynamic social networks and human behavior’
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 581–590, 20 February 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, A. C. (2013), The social contagion hypothesis: comment on ‘Social contagion theory: examining dynamic social networks and human behavior’. Statist. Med., 32: 581–590. doi: 10.1002/sim.5551
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!