Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1038–1053, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Yang, L. and Gao, S. (2013), Bivariate random change point models for longitudinal outcomes. Statist. Med., 32: 1038–1053. doi: 10.1002/sim.5557
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 AG019181, R01 AG09956, P30 AG10133
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!