Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Time trends and forecasts of body mass index from repeated cross-sectional data: a different approach †
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1561–1571, 30 April 2013
How to Cite
Majer, I. M., Mackenbach, J. P. and van Baal, P. H.M. (2013), Time trends and forecasts of body mass index from repeated cross-sectional data: a different approach . Statist. Med., 32: 1561–1571. doi: 10.1002/sim.5558
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
- Network for Studies on Pensions, Aging and Retirement (NETSPAR). Grant Number: 2007.3900.027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!