Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 822–832, 28 February 2013
How to Cite
Kor, C.-T., Cheng, K.-F. and Chen, Y.-H. (2013), A method for analyzing clustered interval-censored data based on Cox's model. Statist. Med., 32: 822–832. doi: 10.1002/sim.5562
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!