Special Issue Paper
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Assessing Biosimilarity and Interchangeability of Biosimilar Products
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 424–433, 10 February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, N., Yang, J., Chow, S.-C., Endrenyi, L. and Chi, E. (2013), Impact of variability on the choice of biosimilarity limits in assessing follow-on biologics. Statist. Med., 32: 424–433. doi: 10.1002/sim.5567
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!