Special Issue Paper
The evaluation of biosimilarity index based on reproducibility probability for assessing follow-on biologics
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Assessing Biosimilarity and Interchangeability of Biosimilar Products
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 406–414, 10 February 2013
How to Cite
Hsieh, T.-C., Chow, S.-C., Yang, L.-Y. and Chi, E. (2013), The evaluation of biosimilarity index based on reproducibility probability for assessing follow-on biologics. Statist. Med., 32: 406–414. doi: 10.1002/sim.5570
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!