Special Issue Paper
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Papers from the 32nd Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Volume 31, Issue 30, pages 4337–4351, 30 December 2012
How to Cite
Hee, S. W. and Stallard, N. (2012), Designing a series of decision-theoretic phase II trials in a small population. Statist. Med., 31: 4337–4351. doi: 10.1002/sim.5573
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!