Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1004–1015, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Shen, H. and Cook, R. J. (2013), Regression with incomplete covariates and left-truncated time-to-event data. Statist. Med., 32: 1004–1015. doi: 10.1002/sim.5581
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!