Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
A sensitivity analysis framework for the treatment effect measure used in the meta-analysis of comparative binary data from randomised controlled trials
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 931–940, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, D., Baker, R. and Bowden, J. (2013), A sensitivity analysis framework for the treatment effect measure used in the meta-analysis of comparative binary data from randomised controlled trials. Statist. Med., 32: 931–940. doi: 10.1002/sim.5591
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- 1Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions. Wiley-Blackwell: Chichester, UK, 2008., .
- 2Effect measures for meta-analyses of trials with binary outcomes. In Systematic Reviews in Health Care, Egger M, Smith GD, Altman DG (eds). BMJ Books: London, UK, 2001., .
- 11Modelling Binary Data. Chapman and Hall: London, UK, 2003..
- 13A re-evaluation of random-effects meta-analysis. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series A 2009; 172:137–159., , .
- 19Meta-analysis of Binary Data Using Profile Likelihood. Chapman and Hall: London, UK, 2008., , .
- 22metandi: meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy using hierarchical logistic regression. The Stata Journal 2009; 9:211–229., .