Silke Szymczak and Markus O. Scheinhardt contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Assessing Biosimilarity and Interchangeability of Biosimilar Products
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 524–537, 10 February 2013
How to Cite
Szymczak, S., Scheinhardt, M. O., Zeller, T., Wild, P. S., Blankenberg, S. and Ziegler, A. (2013), Adaptive linear rank tests for eQTL studies. Statist. Med., 32: 524–537. doi: 10.1002/sim.5593
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 0315536F
- Rheinland-Pfalz. Grant Number: AZ 961-386261/733
- National German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 01GS0833, 01GS0831
- John Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Grant Number: AG 05146
- University of California, Los Angeles. Grant Number: P50 AG16570
- Duke University Medical Center. Grant Numbers: NS39764, NIMH MH60451
- University of Michigan. Grant Number: P50-AG08671
- Boston University Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Grant Number: P30-AG13846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!