Silke Szymczak and Markus O. Scheinhardt contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Statistics in Medicine
Special Issue: Assessing Biosimilarity and Interchangeability of Biosimilar Products
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 524–537, 10 February 2013
How to Cite
Szymczak, S., Scheinhardt, M. O., Zeller, T., Wild, P. S., Blankenberg, S. and Ziegler, A. (2013), Adaptive linear rank tests for eQTL studies. Statist. Med., 32: 524–537. doi: 10.1002/sim.5593
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 0315536F
- Rheinland-Pfalz. Grant Number: AZ 961-386261/733
- National German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 01GS0833, 01GS0831
- John Hopkins Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Grant Number: AG 05146
- University of California, Los Angeles. Grant Number: P50 AG16570
- Duke University Medical Center. Grant Numbers: NS39764, NIMH MH60451
- University of Michigan. Grant Number: P50-AG08671
- Boston University Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Grant Number: P30-AG13846
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|sim5593_supporting_information.pdf||PDF document||68K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.